This complete selection of private safari lodges in Kruger National Park, ranges from absolutely extravagant to romantically intimate to classic family retreats, and something to suit every budget. A stay at these Kruger National Park safari lodges include game drives and wildlife safaris.
Baobab Hill Bush House
Escape to Baobab Hill Bush House in Makuleke Contract Park, northern Kruger National Park, for a tranquil and secluded South African safari.
A tranquil and cosy Kruger National Park safari can be experienced at Baobab Hill Bush House in Makuleke Contract Park. This remote Kruger Park accommodation sleep a maximum of 8 people and is ideal for a family or a group of friends on an exciting bush getaway. Baobab Hill Bush House has modern amenities in the guesthouse, and has a swimming pool.
This adventure camp offers guests a range of activities and elegant Kruger National Park accommodation in comfortable suites on the edge of a dam.
- Spot the Big Five while on exciting game drives
- Suites have decks overlooking the Mpanamana Dam
- Situated in a private concession of Kruger National Park
- The suites are built out of authentic Buffalo dung walls
The essence of the camp is based on one of Africa’s most famous Elephants called ‘Shawu.’
This intimate bush lodge is situated in the pristine bush, at the foothills of the Lebombo Mountains, in a private concession of the Kruger National Park.
- Ten guests are accommodated in 5 luxurious tented suites
- The lodge is situated within the Kruger National Park
- Big Five game drives and self-drive game viewing
- Children over 12 years old are accommodated at the lodge
This authentically simple lodge is a smaller lodge located near the Lebombo Mountains in a private concession of the Kruger National Park.